The University of Glasgow has 70 International Leadership Scholarships available to International and EU (non-UK) students starting a postgraduate taught Masters programme in any discipline for Academic Session 2021-22. The scholarship is awarded as a tuition fees discount.
To be eligible, applicants must
- demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours
- hold an offer of a place for a postgraduate taught programme for September 2021
- have International or EU (non-UK) fee status
How to apply
- Applicants holding offers will be automatically assessed for the scholarship based on academic merit.
- Applicants who are being considered for the scholarship will be notified within six weeks of receiving an offer.
- There is no separate application form required.
Deadline for applications: Not specified
For more information, please click here